Registration Ends: February 11, 2018
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta 30319
About UTR Atlanta 4.0 and below @ Blackburn Feb 17
How to Sign up for a UTR Event:
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Players UTRs will be used when selecting players for specific Tournament Divisions/Draws.
Seeding is based on players UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view players ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for a One Day UTR 4.0 and below Qualifier
1. Compass or Round Robin Draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. A minimum of 3 matches will be scheduled.
3. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets (with a 10 point tie breaker in lieu of a third set) no-ad game scoring and short (0 to 4) sets.
4. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
5. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match. No refunds will be given after the deadline unless weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
6. Registration Deadline will be Sunday, Feb 11 at 11:59pm.
7. All matches played on Full court with regular duty balls.
8. Based on sign ups alternate locations may be used.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy