Registration Ends: March 25, 2018
Georgia State University - Clarkston Campus
555 N Indian Creek Drive, Clarkston 30021
About UTR Atlanta 4.0 and below @ Clarkston March 31
How to Sign up for a UTR Event:
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
Rules for the 4.0 and below tournament:
1. Compass or Round Robin Draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. A minimum of 3 matches will be scheduled.
3. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets (with a 10 point tie breaker in lieu of a third set) no-ad game scoring and short (0 to 4) sets.
4. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
5. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match. No refunds will be given after the deadline unless weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
6. Registration Deadline will be Sunday, March 25 at 11:59pm.
7. All matches played on Full court with regular duty balls.
8. Based on sign ups alternate locations may be used.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy