Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: April 11, 2018
Junior Tennis Champions Center
5200 Campus Drive, College Park 20740
About JTCC Travel Grant UTR Tournament Series #1 Division 6.00-6.99 and 8.00-8.99
• Entry Fee: $54.00
• Tournament is open to Juniors and Adults/Men and Women.
• All matches will start at 8am on Saturday. Finals will be held at 6pm on Monday evening.
• Draws will be posted Friday evening.
• Top 7 players per division will be selected based on Universal Tennis Rating (UTR).
• Round Robin format until the Semifinals.
• 3 matches guaranteed.
• Matches will be played on the PlaySight courts (Video and Stats available).
• Players will receive UTR credit for all matches played.
• Champions and finalists will receive wildcards into the next highest division into JTCC UTR Travel Grant Tournament Series #2.
• The draws will be limited to the top 7 UTR ranked players per division (see format below). If a player does not qualify, that player will be added to a list of alternates.
• 2 divisions, 6.00-6.99 UTR and 8.00-8.99 UTR, with 2 round robin pools each. Each pool will have 4 players. A round robin format will be played Saturday morning, afternoon and Sunday morning. The two best from of each pool will play the semifinal rounds on Sunday afternoon and finals Monday evening at 6pm.
• Traditional Match Format - A fill best-of-three tie break sets with Ad scoring.
• Winner of each category will receive $150 prize Money, Finalist $100 and Semifinalists $50.
• As noted in the picture in the gallery juniors are allowed to take up to $10,000.00 in prize money per year. For the most up to date information please visit: http://www.ncaa.org/about/frequently-asked-questions-about-ncaa
*.In order to fill the draw tournament format is subject to change based on type of entries.
General Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) info:
How to Sign up for a UTR Event:
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
Please be sure to claim your UTR page to get your exact UTR to two decimal points.
Tournament Director: Megan Moulton-Levy