Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: July 13, 2018
Forest Oaks Swim & Racquet Club
19023 Joanleigh dr, Spring 77388
About UTR- Rivera Tennis #5 Houston $$$ prize money singles & doubles
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ...
UTR has changed the site .. please use this link to register to this tournament...
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Minimum number of matches for each player in this tournament: 3 matches if no players retired from the draw.
Maximum number of players for this Tournament: 48 players for singles and 24 teams in doubles. Players will then be grouped by UTR rating with Top 8 Singles players and Top 8 doubles teams creating a level 1 Draw, the other draws can be up to 16 players.
* Open to Men, Women, Boys, Girls.
* Doubles: Indicate your doubles partner or be paired by rating.
* Singles Format is best 2 out of 3 regular scoring sets. 10 point match tiebreak in lieu of full 3rd set.
* Special division Format 2 sets to 4 games regular scoring, 10 points match tiebreak in lieu of full 3rd set.
* Doubles Format is 8 game pro set, with ad scoring. 7 point tiebreak at 8 games all.
* Coaching allowed during change overs
PRIZE $$$ PAYOUT DETAILS
* A minimum of 8 players in Singles and 8 Doubles Teams to offer prize money other wise prizes from our sponsors will be offered.
* level 1 Singles Winner $300 - Finalist $200 and $100 3rd place.
* Other levels: singles winners $100 - Finalist $50- 3rd place $25
* Special singles division: Min 8 max 16 players: Winner, Babolat racquet - Finalist, Babolat racquet bag
* Doubles level 1: winners $150 winner Finalist $100 per team, other levels ,Babolat Merchandise cupons winners $120 team and Finalist $80 team
* Raffle with all participants for prizes of our sponsors
* Best sportsmanship Award.- to the player who has best exemplified the traditional values of skill, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and friendship during the tournament ($125 worth of intensive training at Rivera Tennis Academy).
What players/parents/coaches need to know: These events are ideal to enter for competitive match play and opportunities to grow and develop more match toughness!
Tournament Director: Ivett Donoso