Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: August 13, 2017
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta 30319
About Wilson Series IV Singles
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for Wilson Series IV Tournament:
1. Compass draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with no ad scoring and a full 3rd set if needed.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
4. New balls will be used for all third sets.
5. Cost: $55 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
6. Draws will close Sunday, August 13 at 11:59 pm.
7. Based on sign ups we may use alternate locations.
Tournament Director: David Stolle