Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: July 16, 2017
James Creek Tennis Center
3525 Melody Mize Lane, Cumming 30041
About Wilson Series II Doubles
In order to indicate your partner, you will both need an Event profile in the UTR Events system (events.universaltennis.com). Find out if your partner has an account for UTR Events. If not, you can ask your partner to create an Event profile and then proceed with registering. Or you may want to ask your partner if he would like you to create an account for him. This will allow you to proceed with registration. UTR Events Profiles, which allow you to register for the tournament, can be created in 15 seconds at events.universaltennis.com/register/
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Rules for Wilson Series II Doubles Tournament:
1. Compass draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with no ad scoring and a 10 point tie breaker in lieu of a 3rd set.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
4. New balls will be used for all third sets.
5. Cost: $45 per team and players must register as a team. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
6. Draws will close Sunday, July 16 at 11:59 pm.
7. Based on sign ups we may use alternate locations.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Tournament Director: David Stolle