Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: June 19, 2017
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta 30319
About 3.0 and below UTR Qualifier #2
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for 3.0 and below UTR Qualifier #2
1. Compass draws will be made based on UTR ratings. All players scheduled for 3 matches.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with short scoring first one to 4 games. Match tie breaker in lieu of 3rd set.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
3. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
6. Draws will close Monday, June 19 at 11:59 pm.
7. Based on sign ups we may use alternate locations.
8. Regular balls (no orange/green balls) will be used.
9. First round matches begin after 1:30 pm.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy