Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: November 25, 2017
Life Time St. Louis Park
5525 Cedar Lake Rd, St. Louis Park 55416
About UTR 6-8, 9+ Singles - Life Time St. Louis Park
ONLINE REGISTRATION DISABLED: Contact the host club or email Tournament Director Kayla Flynn (email@example.com) to sign-up.
• Date: Saturday, November 25th, 2017
• Time: Check-In at 3:40PM; matches runs from 4:00PM-9:30PM
• Maximum number of players for this Tournament: 16
• Match and Scoring Format: Best of three sets, 10-point Tie Break in lieu of a full 3rd set. Regular scoring.
• Tournament Fees: Life Time Members: Singles = $44/player, Doubles = $26/player. Non-Life Time Members: Singles = $60/player, Doubles = $36/player
• Draws will NOT be posted online. All matches will start at the same time. Players should arrive and check-in at the Tournament Desk no later than twenty minutes before the published start time.
• Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played. Seeding is based on a player's UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at (www.universaltennis.com).
About UTR: Universal Tennis Ratings provide tennis players worldwide a common scale to determine their level of play. The 16-level scale (from beginners to elite world-class professionals), precisely and reliably determines individual players’ ratings based on actual match results without regard for age, gender or where the matches are played. The Universal Tennis website allows visitors to view more than three million tennis results. College Tennis coaches utilize UTR ratings for recruiting, for scouting opponents, and also to track the levels of their current players. The ITA currently uses UTR ratings to assist with selections and seedings for select regional and national events.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Tournament Director: Kayla Flynn