Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: February 27, 2018
About San Diego Spring'18 Matchplay
Welcome to San Diego Spring'18 Matchplay, also known as UTR Tennis League http://utrleague.com/. This is our fourth season. Season starts March 3 and ends May 20, 2018. Thank you for your support!
To sign-up for UTR Tennis League, click the blue bar above “Register for this Event”.
If you do not have UTR events profile, please register at http://events.universaltennis.com/register/
What is UTR Tennis League?
• UTR Tennis League (UTR League) is a self-directed tennis league.
• There are four season in a year (June, September, December and March). Each season is approximately 12 weeks.
• Matches are played at a mutually agreed upon location and time.
• Match format – Best two of 3 sets with Ad. 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of 3rd set by mutual agreement of the players.
• Each player will play every other player in his/her Group.
• Groups are organized primarily by Player’s UTR, regardless of age or gender.
• Coaching is only allowed at end of each set. Spectators or parents are not allowed to interfere with the match.
• With UTR, defaults and forfeits do not benefit either player. It is in every player’s benefit to play all matches.
• Three-strike rule will apply for lateness, 24-hour cancellation, unsportsmanlike conduct and other infractions deemed inappropriate by League Director.
• Players must complete 75% of matches to continue play following season.
• UTR League matches are sanctioned by UTR.
• Cost $30 per season. No refund after start of season.
For details, please visit the UTR League website at http://utrleague.com/
Tournament Director: Jackson Chu