Registration Ends: August 28, 2017
400 Park Dr, Atlanta 30306
About One - day UTR 3.0 and below
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for One Day UTR 3.0 and below Qualifier
1. Compass or round robin draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with short scoring.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
3. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
5. Draws will close Monday August 28 at 11:59 pm.
6. All matches will be played on full court with regular duty balls.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy