Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: December 11, 2017
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta 30319
About UTR 3.5 and below One Day Qulaifier
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for One Day UTR 3.0 and below Qualifier
1. Compass or round robin draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with short scoring.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
3. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
5. Draws will close Monday December 11 at 11:59 pm.
6. All matches will be played on full court with regular duty balls.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy