Registration Ends: December 26, 2017
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta 30319
About UTR 3.5 and below One Day Qulaifier
About 3.5 and below One Day Qualifier
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Players UTRs will be used when selecting players for specific Tournament Divisions/Draws.
Seeding is based on players UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view players ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for a One Day UTR 5.3 and below Qualifier
1. Compass or Round Robin Draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets (with a 10 point Match-Tie break in lieu of a third set) no-ad game scoring and short (0 to 4) sets.
3. There will be a 3 minute at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
4. Cost: $45 per player. Refunds will be given if weather does not allow for the tournament to finish the first match.
5. Registration Deadline will be Tuesday December 26 at 11:59pm.
6. All matches played on Full court with regular duty balls.
Tournament Director: Wendell Troy