Registration for this event is closed
Registration Ends: December 30, 2017
Blackburn Tennis Center
3501 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta 30319
About UTR Holiday Classic II
The draws and times for tomorrow have been updated. Please make sure to check your draw and time carefully. For those of you in compass draws (Groups 2 and 4) please make sure to check all the tabs (N/S/E/W and so on that is located at the top left corner of the draw sheet).
Those of you in RR draws (Group 1 and 3) will only have ONE match tomorrow - please refer to the time on the draw.
The following individuals from Groups 2 and 4 will only have ONE match tomorrow due to defaults:
1. Claire Giddings - one match at 2:30 PM
2. Dillon Santana - one match at 2:30 PM
3. Solomon Crouch - one match at 11:00 AM
4. The loser of Tijani/Biswas at 11:00 AM will be done while the winner will have one more match at 2:30 PM
5. Tyler Morgan - one match at 11:00 AM
6. Alexander Redd - one match at 2:30 PM
Everybody else will have TWO matches tomorrow unless we have a default during the day!!!
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!! Thanks for a great first day!
How to Sign up for a UTR Event
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played.
Player UTRs will be used when selecting players for the Tournament and/or Division/Draw.
Seeding is based on player UTRs.
Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com.
A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Rules for Holiday Classic II Singles Tournament:
1. Compass draws will be made based on UTR ratings.
2. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with no ad scoring and a full 3rd set if needed.
3. There will be a 3 minute break at the end of each set and players are allowed to be coached on the court during this time.
4. New balls will be used for all third sets.
5. Cost: $55 per player.
6. Draws will close Friday, December 30 at 11:59 pm.
7. Based on sign ups we may use alternate locations.
8. Minimum of 3 matches for each player in this tournament
Tournament Director: Ross Beall